Last year, I made 14 goals for myself to accomplish in 2014:
1. Travel to multiple states and abroad!
- CHECK! Although I didn't travel abroad, Sal and I were able to go to a few places in 2014 including Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Florida, and Virginia!
- CHECK! I ran four 5Ks this past year - the Dirty Girl Mud Run (for the second time), the Foam Fest (for the second time), The Color Run (for the second time), and a local 5K!
5. Start writing my book - (finally) get these ideas down on paper
- CHECK! I've started, but nothing too official yet.
6. Keep my body fit and toned with the help of Tone It Up, the gym, CKO, and running
- CHECK! I've been keeping up with my workouts and healthy eating!
7. Read at least 35 books
- CHECK! Okay, so I only read 30, but that's pretty close!
8. Become a Certified Personal Trainer & encourage others to get fit and feel great about themselves
- CHECK! I became a Certified Personal Trainer through NASM & a CKO Kickboxing Trainer!
- CHECK! I traded in my old Ford, and bought myself a new Jeep! I'm in love with it.
- CHECK! Finally finished our Project Life Scrapbook for 2007-2008. On to 2009!
13. Save, save, save.
14. Find balance in life, between work, family, friends, and workouts.
- CHECK! This is definitely an everyday lesson, and I'm still learning.
I checkmarked 10 out of 14 things off of my list in 2014. Looking back on 2014, I feel like it was my year to push myself past the boundaries of being 'comfortable' and really find who I am, who I'm meant to be, and what I want to do with my future. I've surprised myself with what I'm capable of, and I love being able to push others in that same way!
15 Goals in 2015:
1. Finish Project Life Scrapbook 2009
2. Build personal training career
3. Start and finish CPT neuromuscular stretching course
4. Save, save, save
5. Travel to a new place, state, or country
6. Read a new book every month
7. Picnic in Central Park
8. Blog 3x a week
9. Book reviews after every book read
10. Continue to workout (TIU, CKO, Weights)
11. Publish another Child Life article
12. Live in the moment more & take chances
13. Pay off more 'debt'
14. Say yes
15. Move out
Here's to a New Year, and a Better You!